Thursday, January 04, 2007

Update

Yo...

I've been in pain since Tuesday, i had my toe nail removed has it hadn't healed properly since i broke my toes back in May. The pain is constant so i'm living in painkillers! This morning i fainted. Not good, but i guess it was a v low blood pressure moment. I'm okish now.
Tomorrow i'm going to the Drs to get dressing changed. And on saturday the long drive to university starts!
I'm very excited to go down to Uni as i miss my housemates, especially my big bear Miss N.

Miss N.
We've spoken everyday on the phone for the last 3 weeks or so, but i still miss her lots! Shes gorgeous, caring, friendly, cheeky, innocent, smiley, has her blonde moments, shes wicked, easy going, a good friend, honest, shes stunning. Shes a big softie and i love her to bits. Shes just... adorable and someone i know i can trust. Someone i also care for very much and won't let go off ever!

Will also see 2nd housemate Miss A, but not as much as me and her have a weird friendship, plus i was recently very disappointed with something she did, so after being let down badly i'm very weary about our relationship within the house.

I will see Mr A (and Mr N) who is a lovely, friendly and cheeky guy i met at uni. He just reminds me of my cousin and brothers.... so funny and to me he is like a brother!! He makes me laugh even when im down! Love him for it.

Will also see Mr H. Im looking forward to see his reaction when he sees me. Not because i've changed or anything... but simply because he hasn't seen me in nearly 3 weeks and before that he was very cosy cosy. Will he be caring or just cool. We will wait and see.
I'm also a little bit let down by him, so i'm gonna do my best to play things cool and see where the mood takes us.


Gotta run now... but will be back!
xx

No comments: