Sunday, January 15, 2006

Love...


Desejo.... Paixao.... Amor.... Dor....

The other day I was having a discussion(with a very good friend) about ex's and love.... and the pain it causes, how we get over it...etc...etc
During that convo, one main question stuck... and to me still remains unanswered...
When do you truly know you are over someone?!?

When do we stop caring? When do we stop wishing? When do we stop thinking about the "what ifs"? When do we stop loving??

It seems I apparently may still not be over my ex.... could this be true? After 9 months Im still not over it? Is it possible.
I know I am no longer IN LOVE with him... but i still care. But this to me is normal, we were friends for over 15 years... I did share a lot with him before and during our relationship.
I guess when i least expect, it i will look back and realise that im over him.

Although love causes pain and can sometimes be a game.... my theory still stands. I prefer to having loved and suffered than not having loved at all!

If our heads controlled our hearts nobody would fall in love...

So....... when do we know we are truly over someone? Are we ever truly over someone?

If anyone has an answer let me know.... till then my life will go on...

Sera que ja deixei de te amar? Depois de tudo... Sera isso possivel?? Ja nao dependo de ti.... e isto para mim chega. I was simply just a fool to believe you had anything to give...

3 comments:

* Ju * said...

antes de namorados, as pessoas devem ser amigas. e, se isso for sincero, mesmo que o amor acabe a preocupação com o outro fica sempre. também passei por uma situação semelhante, e embora já esteja a passar, ainda há pequenas coisas que vao assombrando o presente. mas nada que o tempo nao cure ;)

vais ver que tudo vai ficar bem* pensa apenas no presente, vive-o, diverte-te... ama e sê feliz! :)

beiju grande linda*

Anonymous said...

"Memories don't live like people do" - Netty Entertainment

moon between golden stars said...

Só para deixar um abraço!